The LBA Finals Unipolsai between Virtus Segafredo Bologna and AX Armani Exchange Milano will also be transmitted to Ultra HD resolution on Eurosport 2 through the Sky platform. For the broadcaster of the Warner Bros. Discovery group this is a further step in a path that has already seen other important events broadcast in very high resolution: we remember the recent Roland Garros on Timvision.
The matches will be broadcast in HD on channel 211; from here, by pressing the green button on the remote control with the Sky box connected to the network, you can access the Eurosport 4K channel to follow the event at Ultra HD resolution.
The challenge that will award the championship of the men’s basketball top league will open tomorrow, Wednesday 8 June at 21:00. The calendar is as follows:
- Race 1 – Wednesday 8 June at 21:00
- Race 2 – Friday 10 June at 21:00
- Race 3 – Sunday 12 June at 20:30
- Race 4 – Tuesday 14 June at 20:30
- Eventual Race 5 – Thursday 16 June at 21:00
- Eventual Race 6 – Saturday 18 June at 20:30
- Eventual Race 7 – Monday 20 June at 21:00
Eurosport 2 is also visible on DAZN while Discovery + is also present on TimVision and between the channels of Amazon Prime Video. In all these cases, HD viewing will be available. The races can also be followed live on Rai Sport HD, RaiPlay and Eurosport Player.